Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University!
We are located in a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University. Our programmes are top-ranked and we are international accredited by AACSB.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- Internationales Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Operations (German and English)
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Sustainable Production and Business (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- Global Management and Digital Competencies (English)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – Hybrid – part time (English)
- International Management Full-Time (English)
- International Management Part-Time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management. For military officers and professionals. (German and English)
Persönliche Beratung: Termine nach Vereinbarung.
Dienstag 11:00 – 12:30
So finden Sie uns:
Anfahrt mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln:
Mit der Bahn: Haltestelle “Tel Aviv University”
Egged Buslinien: 274, 572, 575
Dan Buslinien: 25, 13
Kavim Buslinien: 633
Haltestelle “University/Haim Lebanon”