Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub, low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Elective Modules: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Doing Business in the USA, etc.
- International Study Visits: USA, Asia, Europe
- Full-time (15 months), part-time (24 months, please check visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialise in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London
- Full-time (15 months)
M.Sc. Business Management – Digital Business Management (100 % online)
- Specialise in: Digital Business Management with a start-up and a corporate focus
- All courses are taught online with asynchronous und synchronous elements
- Part-time (24 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Provides fundamental insights into the economic development and economy of China and Europe
- Includes Chinese + German language courses and an exchange semester to China (SWUFE)
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Personal consultations: By appointment only.
Tuesday 11:00 - 13:00
How to find us
Traveling by train:
Our office is located about fifteen minutes' walk from the university station "Tel Aviv University".
Travelling by car:
Parking is available at the nearby Faculty of Social Sciences parking lot.
Travelling by bus:
Disembark at the station "University/Haim Lebanon".
Egged lines: 274, 572, 575
Dan Lines: 25, 13
Kavim lines: 633