Do you hold an excellent bachelor’s degree from a university outside of Germany?
Do you have a particular interest in research?
If so, you are eligible for Goethe University’s Goethe Goes Global Scholarship, which is now open for 75 of our master’s programmes.
Goethe University aims to provide its scholars with:
- A monthly award of 1,000 € for up to two years
- Support and orientation by an experienced master’s student buddy
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills from our Graduate Academy GRADE
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholars and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
Some master’s programmes are interconnected with research units, to one of which you may apply. If you are accepted, you may receive benefits such as an internship in the chosen research unit. Learn more about this option and the application process on our website: www.uni-frankfurt.de/masterstip. We look forward to your application!
The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship is generously funded by the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation.
Personal consultations: By appointment only.
Tuesday 11:00 - 13:00 - BA and MA studies
Thursday 11:00 - 13:00 - PhD and research
How to find us
Traveling by train:
Our office is located about fifteen minutes' walk from the university station "Tel Aviv University".
Travelling by car:
Parking is available at the nearby Faculty of Social Sciences parking lot.
Travelling by bus:
Disembark at the station "University/Haim Lebanon".
Egged lines: 274, 572, 575
Dan Lines: 25, 13
Kavim lines: 633