Key Facts about the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut, Saarbrücken, Germany
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights, IT Law (currently only available in German)
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 40 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2020
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application
Personal consultations: By appointment only.
Tuesday 11:00 - 13:00
How to find us
Traveling by train:
Our office is located about fifteen minutes' walk from the university station "Tel Aviv University".
Travelling by car:
Parking is available at the nearby Faculty of Social Sciences parking lot.
Travelling by bus:
Disembark at the station "University/Haim Lebanon".
Egged lines: 274, 572, 575
Dan Lines: 25, 13
Kavim lines: 633