Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, excursions to Brussels, Berlin, Luxembourg and Strasbourg and an international network of alumni. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria on
The DAAD Information Centre Tel Aviv will be closed over Pessach and Easter until 28 April 2019. Happy Holidays!
Personal consultations: By appointment only.
Telephone consultations: Tue 11:00 - 13:00
How to find us
Traveling by train:
Our office is located about fifteen minutes' walk from the university station "Tel Aviv University".
Travelling by car:
Parking is available at the nearby Faculty of Social Sciences parking lot.
Travelling by bus:
Disembark at the station "University/Haim Lebanon".
Egged lines: 274, 572, 575
Dan Lines: 25, 13
Kavim lines: 633