The DAAD Information Center Tel Aviv was founded in 2014 as a continuation of a long and successful cooperation between DAAD and universities and academic partners in Israel. The main goals of our office are the strengthening of relationship between German and Israeli academic bodies and providing information for students and academic staff about studying and research in Germany.
Our tasks are:
- Consultations regarding study and research possibilities in Germany
- Providing information materials about universities and courses of studies in Germany
- Consultations regarding DAAD scholarships
- Organization of events and meetings dedicated to study and research possibilities in Germany
- Participation in education fairs
- TestDaF examinations ( DAAD Lektorat at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
Personal consultations: By appointment only.
Tuesday 10:00 - 11:30
How to find us
Traveling by train:
Our office is located about fifteen minutes' walk from the university station "Tel Aviv University".
Travelling by car:
Parking is available at the nearby Faculty of Social Sciences parking lot.
Travelling by bus:
Disembark at the station "University/Haim Lebanon".
Egged lines: 274, 572, 575
Dan Lines: 25, 13
Kavim lines: 633