The DAAD Information Center Tel Aviv was founded in 2014 as a continuation of a long and successful cooperation between DAAD and universities and academic partners in Israel. The main goals of our office are the strengthening of relationship between German and Israeli academic bodies and providing information for students and academic staff about studying and research in Germany.
Our tasks are:
- Consultations regarding study and research possibilities in Germany
- Providing information materials about universities and courses of studies in Germany
- Consultations regarding DAAD scholarships
- Organization of events and meetings dedicated to study and research possibilities in Germany
- Participation in education fairs
- TestDaF examinations ( DAAD Lektorat at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
The IC Tel Aviv Team
Mrs. Verena Shifferman
Ms. Nitzan Chelouche
Mr. Assaf Bloom
By appointment only.
Tue 11:00 - 13:00
How to find us
Traveling by train:
Our office is located just ten minutes' walk from the university station "Tel Aviv University".
Travelling by car:
Navigate to the address "Klatskin 25, Tel Aviv". There is a parking lot adjacent to the building called "Mirsham".
Travelling by bus:
Bus service lines 7, 25, 45, 94, 95, 107, 137, 222, 258, 270, 271, 274, 289, 454, 464, 474, 500, 572, 575, 604
Disembark at the station "Beit HaSefer LeRefu'a/Klatskin".